226: Sinning Spouses, Big Dreams, and Least Favorite Thing About Parenthood // Q&A
We are excited about today’s podcast because we get to do a Q&A! We love being able to do Q&A’s because you guys send in so many questions. It’s just fun to be able to see what you guys are thinking and kind of popcorn these answers.
If you follow us on Instagram and have any questions you would like us to answer, put them in the Q&A box that is in our stories on Mondays! Listen along today as we answer these 19 questions:
1. What are your top 3 favorite weeknight meals?
2. When your kids ask why they are not in kindergarten or school, what is your answer?
3. What is one of your favorite things about being a stay at home mom and what is one of the hardest things?
4. Why do you no longer go to a home church and how does your family feel about this?
5. Do you do anything when your kids lose a tooth?
6. Do you think we are currently in the end times?
7. How do we combat the “never good enough mentality” regarding our idealism and our reality?
8. How does Katie get her reading time in at the park? I’m the mom forever helping my kids.
9. How do you instill confidence in your kids? Leon always looks so confident.
10. When the Bible says “two become one,” what does that mean in terms of sin?
11. What is your responsibility as a spouse when your significant other is sinning?
12. Do you believe in dating apps?
13. Did you ever date long distance? If so, tips please.
14. What are Katie’s intermittent fasting resources for pregnant women?
15. What do your kids do each week when you are recording the podcast?
16. Are you planning on your children going to college?
17. What do the kids do while you nurse the newborn?
18. Does Katie take all the kids out to run errands weekly or does she wait until Elisha is home so she can go alone?
19. Do you have a list of all your winter weather gear?
Mentioned during this video:
- How to deal with unrepentant sinners - Matthew 18:15-17 - “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established. And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.”
- “Fast Like A Girl” by Dr. Mindy Pelz - https://amzn.to/3P3BQDc
- “The Glucose Goddess Method” by Jessie Inchauspe - https://amzn.to/3EnhFvi
- Indoor Screen Free Activities We Are Currently Loving (For 4, 5 and 6-Year-Olds) - https://youtu.be/eGuGmPbvh2Y?si=LkpmElreGe525Px9
- Winter Clothing + Organization for Out-of-Door Children - https://youtu.be/_1htMXrlnNA?si=NFkQ_VIoj4HN8rsQ
- 1000 Hours Outside // Four Toddlers in Below Freezing Weather // Winter Edition 2023 - https://youtu.be/UWo6GNdTizY?si=kydxIxl3FqRL6iV0
The Growth Initiative: Now open for enrollment!
September 28 - November 2
LIVE calls will be Thursdays at 7am or 3pm PST.
Register here for the Free Growth Initiative Masterclass:
Get it All Done Club: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/get-it-all-done-club
Is your life just too complicated to ever feel peaceful?
Check out Katie's Free Home Management Masterclass:
Grow as a couple and get the couple's package!
You can get over $150 off if you sign up for the Growth Initiative and Get It All Done Club together.
Marriage Maximizer - Build A Masterpiece Marriage
Whether you have been married for 30 years, or are just starting out on the adventure of a lifetime, this course is for you!
Free webinar: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/marriage-maximizer-learn-more-1
Top 5 Tuesday
Join our weekly email list to keep up to date with the highlights of what is going on in our family life.
Looking for more Now That We're A Family resources? We got 'em!
OUR FAMILY MUSIC ACADEMY: https://www.voetbergmusicacademy.com
Homeschool Course: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/homeschool