219: Q&A: Dancing, Extended Family & Boundaries, Setting up a Budget
Today we have the great privilege of seeing and answering some of the questions that you have asked us. We always love doing this because it’s a fun insight into what you are going through in your life and some challenges or breakthroughs you’re experiencing in your home. We get a lot from these Q&A’s and we hope you do as well!
If you follow us on Instagram and have any questions you would like us to answer, put them in the Q&A box that is in our stories on Mondays! Listen along today as we answer these nine questions:
1. How do you justify a holiday/break when the work just never ends and there’s just so much to be done?
2. How do you deal with family who doesn’t respect your boundaries?
3. Katie, how do you stay so positive and not have self-pity?
4. What advice do you have for a couple struggling to set up a budget?
5. If you homeschool through the morning, when do you get chores done?
6. What do you guys think about dancing at weddings?
7. How do you approach your spouse about working on your marriage if they don’t think it needs work?
8. With baby #5 coming, are you planning on buying a new car?
9. At what age do you teach your kids to wipe?
Marriage Maximizer - Build A Masterpiece Marriage
Enrollment opening SOON!
Top 5 Tuesday
Join our weekly email list to keep up to date with the highlights of what is going on in our family life. https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/top-5-tuesday-newletter
Looking for more Now That We're A Family resources? We got 'em!
OUR FAMILY MUSIC ACADEMY: https://www.voetbergmusicacademy.com
Homeschool Course: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/homeschool
For 15% off the course, use discount code: YTHOMESCHOOL
Get it All Done Club: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/get-it-all-done-club
Is your life just too complicated to ever feel peaceful?
Check out Katie's Free Home Management Masterclass: