202: Baby #5 Gender Reveal // Pregnancy And Postpartum Q&A
We didn’t find out the gender for our first three babies until they were born. Our 4th was the first one we found out during an ultrasound, which was anticlimactic and lame, to be honest. We weren’t sure what we wanted to do with this pregnancy, so we had them put the gender in an envelope.
We decided during today’s episode if we were going to open the envelope with the gender inside or wait again until the baby is born. We also answered questions our followers from Instagram asked us. Listen along as we answer these 13 questions:
1. What are your plans for feeding your family after you give birth? Frozen meals, easy cooked meals, etc?
2. What are your plans for help during the 6-8 weeks postpartum?
3. Does this pregnancy resemble more like your boy or girl pregnancies?
4. Do you get junk food cravings? What do you typically eat during pregnancy?
5. How has your pelvic floor held up through all the pregnancies? Do you have management or help tips?
6. Do you have mood swings because of hormonal imbalance? Do the vitamins you take help with hormonal and moods swings?
7. Homebirth or hospital?
8. How are you making sure you eat enough, but not too much?
9. Are you nervous or have any fear about labor and deliver? How do you overcome that? 10. How far apart will this one be from your youngest?
11. Any advice for first time parents from pregnancy to birth to postpartum?
12. How do you manage motherhood and your career?
13. Do you feel like you have a new perspective on carrying this baby after your loss?
Mentioned in video:
"Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way" by Susan McCutcheon - https://amzn.to/3LWiErl
The Growth Initiative: Now open for enrollment!
Save $150 by purchasing the Get it All Done Club Home Management Course and Growth Initiative for Men together:
Free Home Management Masterclass:
Free Growth Initiative Masterclass:
Top 5 Tuesday
Join our weekly email list to keep up to date with the highlights of what is going on in our family life.
Homeschool Course: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/homeschool
Get it All Done Club: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/get-it-all-done-club
Looking for more Now That We're A Family resources? We got 'em!
OUR FAMILY MUSIC ACADEMY: https://www.voetbergmusicacademy.com