200: Highlights and Lowlights From 200 Episodes
200 podcast episodes! We couldn’t have done it without you guys! Thank you so much for making the podcast worth recording. We really enjoy doing this and hearing from you all so much! It’s one of our favorite parts of the week. Today we are going through and reliving some of the highlights and the lowlights of 200 episodes. It will be fun to see how the podcast will morph and change over the next few years as the Lord continues to lead.
Listen along today as we answer these eight questions:
1. Where was the strangest place you remember recording the podcast?
2. What was the most embarrassing thing you said on the podcast?
3. Have you ever thought about quitting the podcast?
4. What’s been the most rewarding part of doing the podcast?
5. What episode did you feel most nervous to record?
6. What are you most looking forward to going forward with the podcast?
7. How do you think the podcast has changed the most?
8. Do you have a biggest regret from the podcast?
The Growth Initiative: Now open for enrollment!
Save $150 by purchasing the Get it All Done Club Home Management Course and Growth Initiative for Men together:
Top 5 Tuesday
Join our weekly email list to keep up to date with the highlights of what is going on in our family life.
Homeschool Course: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/homeschool
For 15% off the course, use discount code: YTHOMESCHOOL
Get It All Done Club: https://www.nowthatwereafamily.com/get-it-all-done-club
Looking for more Now That We're A Family resources? We got 'em!
OUR FAMILY MUSIC ACADEMY: https://www.voetbergmusicacademy.com
Is your life just too complicated to ever feel peaceful?
Check out Katie's Free Home Management Masterclass: